Previous Episode Next Episode
The Future of the Workplace: Creating a Culture of Connection
What is corporate culture going to look like? Mike Rude, SVP & CHRO Option Care Health shares his vision on how leaders can create a remote unified company culture and the critical aspects to consider.
- 06:00 – Responding to new strategic challenges
- 08:47 – Building a COVID-19 Command & Information Center
- 14:06 – Accelerating Business Transformation Projects
- 17:38 – Developing a connected culture while working remotely
- 26:06 – Communication strategy across management layers
- 31:30 – Creating an open and transparent culture
- 38:45 – Key workplace changes for the future
Mike Rude is a strategic Human Resources global executive and business partner with over 30 years of demonstrated results in developing and implementing people and organization strategies to attract, engage, and grow top talent and to foster dynamic cultures that drive outstanding business performance. He has extensive experience within the Life Sciences industry transforming organizational cultures and Human Resources functions.
Looking for more?
GuideSpark Leadership Series
Communicating During a Crisis
Part 4 | Changing the Way We Work – For Good: A Digital World: Rethinking Communications
Receive the latest news and updates about HR and change communications