Effectively shifting business priorities during uncertain times.
Enterprise businesses with multiple divisions may face different impacts. In this conversation, Larry Brand, CHRO at Elkay Manufacturing shares Elkay’s experience communicating to and driving its workforce through uncertain times.
- 02:59 – Managing different product lines during the pandemic
- 05:46 – Balanced messaging for different types of workers
- 09:00 – Consistent effective communications designed for multiple locations
- 13:25 – Top leadership attributes for successful team leaders
- 17:30 – Expanding company culture to further embrace social responsibilities
- 20:49 – Driving immediate changes to the business
- 24:01 – Shifting business priorities for better business continuity
- 27:30 – Key learnings for businesses to implement in the future
As Elkay’s CHRO, Mr. Brand is a versatile HR executive with leadership experience serving CEOs, Board of Directors, and global leadership teams. With over 25 years of business experience with increasing levels of responsibility, Mr. Brand compels leadership and boards to adopt business driving people strategies. He is an accomplished leader of talent, strategy, mergers & acquisitions, and board of directors’ relations. Prior to his current role, he served as Chief Human Resources Officer for Sparton Corporation (NYSE: SPA), an industrial manufacturer.
Looking for more?
3 CHROs Share Their Communication Strategies to Keep Employee Connected and Aligned