Formal performance review processes often contribute more to anxiety than to strengthening the employee-company connection. So, it’s no surprise that a recent IDG survey shows that 75% of companies are taking a more informal approach to performance management.
Most like the idea of more casual performance management, but it’s not as easy as ditching your tie for a t-shirt. In this webinar with GuideSpark and IDG, we’ll explore the challenges around informal performance management and how to make new processes work.
Join experts from GuideSpark and IDG to learn about:
- How employees feel about new performance management processes
- The common challenges identified by HR managers and leaders
- How to help employees better understand program goals and new processes
- How to equip managers with skills that make them better coaches
- How to establish effective feedback channels