Previous Episode Next Episode
Rethinking the Employee Value Proposition Post-pandemic
The ability of companies to stay connected and support their employees has been top of mind for every leader. Mike Bokina, Siemens USA, VP and Head of HR, shares Siemens experience dealing with the pandemic crisis.
- 04:16 – Working with a diverse employee population
- 08:11 – Staying connected and aligned as one company
- 11:30 – Arming enterprise micro-culture leaders with the right tools
- 13:44 – Personalizing employee experiences
- 18:34 – Returning to work: An employee-first strategy
- 21:45 – “Hyper-agility” as a new cultural model
- 24:04 – Reevaluating the office of the future
Mike Bokina is Vice President, Head of Human Resources for Siemens USA, serving the company’s largest market in the world, with more than 50,000 employees and over $23 billion in revenues and $5 billion in annual exports. In this role, Mike is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
Mike has more than 20 years HR experience with a focus in the areas of HR Strategy, HR Measurement, and improving the performance of the overall HR function.
Looking for more?
GuideSpark Leadership Series
A Communication Blueprint for Returning to Work
Part 4 | Changing the Way We Work – For Good: A Digital World: Rethinking Communications
Receive the latest news and updates about HR and change communications