Rethinking the Employee Value Proposition Post-pandemic
The ability of companies to stay connected and support their employees has been top of mind for every leader. Mike Bokina, Siemens USA, VP and Head of HR, shares Siemens experience dealing with the pandemic crisis.
- 04:16 – Working with a diverse employee population
- 08:11 – Staying connected and aligned as one company
- 11:30 – Arming enterprise micro-culture leaders with the right tools
- 13:44 – Personalizing employee experiences
- 18:34 – Returning to work: An employee-first strategy
- 21:45 – “Hyper-agility” as a new cultural model
- 24:04 – Reevaluating the office of the future
Mike has more than 20 years HR experience with a focus in the areas of HR Strategy, HR Measurement, and improving the performance of the overall HR function.
Looking for more?