Now more than ever, enterprises need to focus on staying connected to employees. In this conversation Brian “Skip” Schipper, CPO at YEXT, INC. talks about how his team is managing the different phases of the pandemic from remote working and reopening the workplace, to new initiatives providing support and integrating their workforce to the new work normal.
- 01:38 – The challenge of keeping employees connected during a crisis
- 05:34 – What changes for business as ‘reopening’ begins?
- 07:39 – Keeping employees aligned and productive in the ‘new normal’
- 12:49 – Focusing employees on company goals during a time of uncertainty
- 18:15 – Ensure that key company messages get through to employees
- 20:52 – What can we focus on during this time of transition?
Looking for more?