The Big Reset: What’s next for business and HR
The COVID-19 pandemic forced businesses to adapt overnight, to new ways of working. In this conversation, Global Industry Analyst, Josh Bersin, shares his insights on ‘the big reset’ as well as his predictions for the future of work, and recommendations for organizations to thrive in this new business era.
Video length 38:37min.
- 01:19 – The post-pandemic world and returning to work
- 07:27 – CEO as the Chief Empathy Officer
- 12:13 – Key changes for HR post-pandemic
- 15:28 – Keeping the organization connected
- 19:36 – Understanding the impact of communication in the workplace
- 24:28 – Driving factors for business transformation
- 32:20 – What does the future look like for the workplace
- 36:22 – What can we focus on during this time of transition?
Josh Bersin founded Bersin & Associates in 2001 to provide research and advisory services focused on corporate learning. He expanded the company’s coverage to encompass HR, talent management, talent acquisition, and leadership and became a recognized expert in the talent market. Bersin sold the company to Deloitte in 2012. In 2019, Bersin founded the Josh Bersin Academy, a professional development academy which has become the “home for HR” in past months. He is frequently featured in publications such as Forbes, Harvard Business Review, HR Executive, The Wall Street Journal, and CLO Magazine. He is a popular blogger and has more than 800,000 followers on LinkedIn.
Looking for more?
The Connected Enterprise – Ep 2: Navigating Post-Pandemic: Maintaining a Productive and Aligned Global Workforce
The Importance of Leadership in Times of Uncertainty
Part 1 | Changing the Way We Work – For Good: Our New Normal: Work Has Changed For Good