The Big Reset: What’s next for business and HR
The COVID-19 pandemic forced businesses to adapt overnight, to new ways of working. In this conversation, Global Industry Analyst, Josh Bersin, shares his insights on ‘the big reset’ as well as his predictions for the future of work, and recommendations for organizations to thrive in this new business era.
Video length 38:37min.
- 01:19 – The post-pandemic world and returning to work
- 07:27 – CEO as the Chief Empathy Officer
- 12:13 – Key changes for HR post-pandemic
- 15:28 – Keeping the organization connected
- 19:36 – Understanding the impact of communication in the workplace
- 24:28 – Driving factors for business transformation
- 32:20 – What does the future look like for the workplace
- 36:22 – What can we focus on during this time of transition?
Looking for more?
The Connected Enterprise – Ep 2: Navigating Post-Pandemic: Maintaining a Productive and Aligned Global Workforce
The Importance of Leadership in Times of Uncertainty
Part 1 | Changing the Way We Work – For Good: Our New Normal: Work Has Changed For Good