Inspire and inform new employees with an engaging customized New Hire Training video experience.
- "22% of staff turnover occurs in the first 45 days of employment."
- - The Wynhurst Group
The first 90 days of employment are critical to the long-term success of new employees. First impressions are important and hard to overcome if they aren't good. How do you build trust and excitement? How do you socialize your culture and way of doing things? How do you deliver important information so they are productive sooner?
The GuideSpark New Hire Training Video Library supports the onboarding and pre-boarding process with videos that both inspire and inform. Learn how GuideSpark can take your new hire orientation to the next level by contacting us today.
Why use GuideSpark video for New Hire Training and Pre-Hire Training?
- Engage new employees immediately, even before they start
- Make a compelling first impression, reflecting your unique company and culture
- Deliver consistent New Hire Training across all your locations, even globally
- Streamline live orientations by moving benefits/procedural information to the web
- Make new employees more productive, faster
- Save money and go green
What is your New Hire Training experience like? Customized video is ideal for inspiring excitement about your company and culture while also providing practical education on what they need to do. GuideSpark replaces expensive and ineffective new hire documents with an engaging, informative experience. It is an ideal complement to your in-person New Hire orientations.
How does the GuideSpark New Hire Training solution work?
GuideSpark takes your existing New Hire Orientation materials (e.g., new hire home mailers/packets, brochures, website, presentations) to create a customized video experience for new employees. Our experts work with you to deliver an engaging and informative first experience, typically covering the following two important messages:
- What do you want a new employee to believe? What do you want them to feel? It's important to deliver a customized experience that energizes new employees.
- What do you want your new employee to know? What do you need them to do? Instead of documents and long training sessions, you can deliver benefits education and employee training through online video, allowing employees to access information, when they need it and when they're ready.
New employees access a customized online New Hire Training video website once they start work. Many companies use a combination of in-person New Hire Orientation seminars and the on-demand GuideSpark New Hire Training solution to deliver a comprehensive New Hire Training experience.
Prior to their start date, pre-boarders can access a customized Pre-Hire Training (or Pre-boarder Training) video website as soon as they accept their offer. This site allows anytime, anywhere access to videos that both inspire and inform pre-boarders on items such as first day procedures, forms and benefits education. That way they show up on day 1 prepared.
How does the GuideSpark New Hire Training Video Library improve your New Hire and Pre-Hire Training Processes?
- Creates a compelling first impression.
- The GuideSpark New Hire Training Video Library engages new employees with videos customized to your unique company and culture, while providing access to a full library of helpful information. Our solution is designed to make your employees productive faster while socializing them in your unique culture.
- Customizes your video communications.
- Taking into account your company culture and demographic, video communications are customized to capture your unique "voice."
- Allows you to focus in-person orientations on the most important information.
- Certain parts of your New Hire Orientation are likely important to present live, like executive presentations. But there are some parts that are better suited for the web, like benefits information. With the GuideSpark New Hire Training solution, you can focus your in-person orientations on inspirational content and make informational content available on the web to employees when they need it.
- Engages today's employee.
- The web is changing how employees access and find information. Video is exploding, short-form content is commonplace and users are overwhelmed with information – you need a New Hire Orientation solution that works in this environment. The GuideSpark New Hire Training solution delivers customized online videos that engage, inspire and inform today's busy employees.
- Streamlines and automates New Hire and Pre-Hire Training.
- GuideSpark reduces the load on your HR team by automating New Hire Training. In addition, our turnkey solution saves HR costs and administration by creating, managing and maintaining all the technology and content for you.
- Supports distributed employees and other family decision makers.
- New Hire and Pre-Hire Video Training easily supports distributed employees and helps get family decision makers involved. This leads to a great first impression for the employee and their family.
- Ensures consistent new hire experiences.
- Rich online videos ensure everyone (including remote employees) and their family decision makers get access to the same valuable new hire experience.
- Delivers pre-hire training prior to their start date.
- Pre-boarder training (or pre-hire training) is becoming a critical component of the new hire process and with the GuideSpark Pre-Hire Training solution, important information is now available prior to their first day of work, making new employees more productive, faster.
Please contact us for a demo, so we can make your New Hire Training and Pre-Hire Training experiences more efficient and effective.