Reduce employee financial distress, improve employee productivity and deliver real ROI.
- "1 in 4 employees are seriously financially distressed. On average, up to 80% of them spend time at work dealing with their personal financial issues, wasting anywhere from 12-20 hours per month."
- - Dr. E. Thomas Garman, Personal Finance Employee Education Foundation
Employee financial issues affect the workplace -- causing loss of productivity, physical health issues and more. The GuideSpark Financial Wellness Center is a web-based solution that improves financial health and wellness. Based on over ten years of financial education experience, the Financial Wellness Center delivers an end-to-end Financial Wellness solution for employees to asses, learn, and most importantly, initiate action. Learn how GuideSpark can help your organization by contacting us today.
How will improved Financial Wellness help your organization?
- Increase employee productivity
- Identify employee financial issues that your company can help with
- Reduce employee stress, improving overall health
- Drive significant overall ROI
For many years, companies have implemented Health Wellness programs as they have realized significant ROI by improving overall employee health. Now leading companies have taken the next step by adding Financial Wellness to their Health Wellness initiatives.
How does the Financial Wellness Center work?
The GuideSpark Financial Wellness Center is a comprehensive online education solution that improves employee financial well-being. By leveraging the latest web technologies, the Financial Wellness Center delivers video education, online assessments, interactive tools, and access to financial coaches to guide employees through the four key Financial Wellness steps:
- Employee assessment is the starting point for any Wellness program as it helps the employee understand where they are – a key to any successful program. But the assessment phase is also critical to your company as it identifies the primary areas of employee need, allowing you to design and launch improvement programs. In addition, an assessment provides a quantitative measure for the company to track results and ROI.
- Once an employee has identified areas for financial health improvement, the Financial Wellness Center provides a broad range of learning solutions to meet the diverse needs of today's employees. From online videos and interactive tools to newsletters and webinar campaigns, the Financial Wellness Center helps employees start down the path of wellness through learning.
- Financial Wellness requires employee action. The GuideSpark Financial Wellness Center provides a variety of services to help employees take action, including a personalized action plan and access to a professional money coach.
- Employee engagement is critical to the success of any Wellness program. GuideSpark delivers a number of tools to reach and engage employees.
Why Use the GuideSpark Financial Wellness Center?
- Comprehensive Financial Wellness solution.
- GuideSpark delivers a complete end-to-end Financial Wellness solution, from assessment through education and action. By leveraging the web, videos, tools, and professional money coaches - GuideSpark delivers much more than the standard financial education solution. Our mission is to significantly improve the financial health of employees.
- Designed for the needs of today's employee.
- The web is changing how your employees access information, find experts and take action. Video is exploding, interactive tools are common, and most experts are online. GuideSpark understands these trends and has designed The Financial Wellness Center to meet the diverse Financial Wellness needs of today's employee.
- Makes it easy for the HR department.
- Our Financial Wellness Center is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution providing everything you need to improve employee financial health.Our comprehensive service includes a customized communications package and launch kit so you can roll out your Financial Wellness program quickly and effectively.
- Integrates with your company's benefits plans.
- In order to improve an employee's financial health, both company-related financial services (benefits & compensation) and personal financial issues must be supported. The GuideSpark Financial Wellness Center delivers a comprehensive solution through integration with the Benefits Communication Video Library.
- Ready for today and tomorrow.
- Global. Social. Mobile. This is the future and GuideSpark is designed to grow with you as these trends become reality at your company.
- Significant ROI from Financial Wellness.
- Financial Wellness programs deliver significant ROI to companies. In addition, program rollouts can be phased to include a single module, such as the Financial Health Assessment or customized benefits communication library.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-519-0755 and press 1, so we can help increase your employee productivity.