Health and Financial Benefits, New Employment Orientation and Open Enrollment Covered
GuideSpark’s brilliant Content Development team has designed five new demo videos to give you a better idea of how you could be using video to engage your employees on benefits-related topics. All of these topics are covered in the GuideSpark Benefit Video Library.
- High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA) – shows employees how HSAs can be a good way to get the right health benefits while saving money.
- 401(k) – discusses contribution matching, traditional vs Roth, investment options and more.
- Making Your Money Work – covers basic information on Credit Scores, how they affect financial wellness and how to improve them.
- New Employment Orientation – an example of how you can transform your New Hire Orientation into an inspiring and informative first experience–available on demand–for your employees.
- Open Enrollment – shows how your Open Enrollment period can become an opportunity to deeply engage employees on benefits.