Replace ineffective brochures, text-heavy web pages and expensive HR support calls with a custom online benefits and HR video library.
- "Only 21% of employers think their employees have a good understanding of their benefits."
- - 2009 Colonial Life Survey
- "85.6% of the U.S. Internet audience viewed online video in June 2011."
- - comScore
Are your HR communications keeping up with the times? The GuideSpark HR & Benefits Video Library transforms benefits communication with customized online videos that engage, inspire and inform. Learn how GuideSpark can take your benefits communication to the next level by contacting us today.
Why use GuideSpark video for benefits communication and open enrollment?
- Free up HR resources and reduce HR support calls
- Engage your employees with a custom video experience
- Increase enrollments in important benefits programs
- Support your distributed workforce and family decision makers
- Simplify benefits through plain language videos
- Save money and go green
Your company makes a huge investment in benefits, but do your employees really appreciate and understand them? Your employees rely on you for a majority of their health and financial services, but are you helping them make good decisions? GuideSpark can help you solve your benefits communications challenges.
How does the GuideSpark benefits communication video solution work?
You provide GuideSpark with your existing benefits education materials (brochures, website text, presentations) and our experts quickly transform your materials into a customized online video library to educate your employees on your valuable benefits packages.
Employees and their families can access the online HR Video Benefits Library anytime, anywhere on the Internet. Our Video Benefits Library will support your important HR processes, including Open Enrollment, New Hire Training, Total Rewards, your HR support call center, and even complex processes like Maternity Leave. Our full service solution makes it easy for HR organizations, especially during their busiest times.
How does the GuideSpark Benefits Video Library improve Benefits Communication?
- Engages today's employee.
- Benefits are complex, but we make them simple. GuideSpark uses short-form online videos to improve communication and reduce information overload. These videos launch with the click of a mouse and are available 24/7. Best of all, it's been proven that people learn best with multimedia.
- Delivers communications in your company's "voice".
- By leveraging multimedia, you can be assured your message is delivered in your company's voice. As opposed to text based communications, video can deliver the nuances of your unique culture and message.
- Makes it easy for the HR department.
- Not only will the Benefits Communications Video Library reduce benefits support calls and time spent on benefits seminars, but our Content-as-a-Service solution minimizes HR effort from video creation through content management and delivery. GuideSpark strives to make it easy for HR teams to create, manage and deploy video.
- We use plain language to explain your benefits.
- GuideSpark communicates to your employees in clear, plain language - simplifying the complexity of your plan documents. Information isn't valuable unless it reaches your employees.
- Provides a single, always up-to-date video resource.
- One video library ensures that employees are receiving the right information across all your HR services and websites.
- Streamlines communications and delivers consistent messaging.
- Rich online videos ensure all your employees (including remote locations) and family decision makers at home get access to the same, rich information.
- Reduces HR Communications costs.
- The Benefits Video Library reduces HR and call center volume, employee benefits training costs, and paper-based production and distribution costs - all while increasing employee self-service engagement and improving employee benefits education.
Please contact us for a demo, so we can help you upgrade your benefits communications.